Easter dessert recipes are something I love to dream up. This one is a great left over easter egg recipe (left overs, hysterical!). Cadbury Easter Egg Smash, my friend, is my gift to you and your loved-up ones. Go grab all their (your) favourite Cadbury’s treats, you are about to become a Super Hero (with bunny ears). And bonus – it’s a no bake Easter dessert, so it’s an easy Easter dessert to make!
It’s all about some fun assemblage, you can leave the rest to Cadbury. Imagine all your (let’s be honest) favourite chocolate treats, along with Cadbury Creme egg ice-cream and Cadbury chocolate pudding, ‘smashed’ together inside a Cadbury Easter egg shell.
This is the kind of chocolate Easter dessert where you can use a spoon or use a Curly Wurly, it’s your Easter party!
I love Easter, my chocoholic behaviour becomes normal, hoorah!
I think one per couple for grownups, or for children I’d make smaller versions (This is a large Easter egg).
Don’t miss out on the Cadbury Chocolate pudding, it really adds to it. I’d actually use 2 pots next time. But it is already ridiculously good!
For my Cadbury Easter Egg smash, you will need
- a large Cadbury Easter egg
- one pot of Cadbury Cream Egg ice-cream
- 1 pot of Cadbury Chocolate Dessert (I’d add another, because they are amazing!!)
- 1 Cadbury Curly Wurly
- 1 Cadbury Flake
- 1 packet of Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Oreo
- 1 Cadbury Crunchie
- 1 Cadbury Creme Egg
- 1 small bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
How to make this Cadbury chocolate Easter dessert
- Gently tap open the Easter egg and wrap the foil round the bottom of the one you are going to use. If you are using both sides, cut the foil in two and cover both sides. This is just so it can be held, without the chocolate egg melting.
- Prepare the chocolate. Break the Oreo bar into a giant shard, cut the Curly Wurly into halves, break up the Crunchie, snap off a few pieces of the Dairy Milk bar and you could smash a few of the mini eggs too if you like.
- Scoop the ice-cream and the chocolate pudding into the Easter egg half.
- Push in your Curly Wurly, the Flake and the shard of the Big Taste Oreo.
- Sprinkle over the mini eggs, the Crunchie pieces, and the Dairy Milk chunks from the chocolate pot.
- Dive in!!
Happy Easter from my and my loved ones to you and yours! x
Other homemade Easter treats for you to enjoy
If you enjoyed this let’s stay connected so you’ll never miss another recipe!
Claim Your FREE Travel Guide & Checklist
Claim your free travel guide and checklist and be sent weekly posts on travel, recipes and more! Helping to make your midlife more fabulous.