I am an English woman starting midlife, who loves chic fashion, family, food, travel and dogs!
I focus on:
- restaurant reviews – mainly London and the South-East
- recipes – many healthy, some deliciously naughty – all absolutely delicious!
- trips with my loved ones – sharing highlights as reviews, tips and guides – I love history so expect a bit of that!
- fashion – I’m short, curvy and I want to feel feminine and chic (and yes – comfortable!)
- dogs – dog friendly pubs, great places to walk, homemade treats and more.
This blog is about getting the most out of your midlife years. Because, life is too short to eat a bad meal, stay somewhere grim or wear something unflattering. Everyone deserves to feel fabulous so I simply only focus on the things that are really worth sharing. If I really want to share it with my sisters, I would consider sharing it on this blog.
Maybe this resonates with you and we are a natural fit. That’s great! Welcome! (Take advantage of the subscribe button below, for all the latest fashions, recipes and guides!)